OK. So in our last post we said we were going to ask you a series of questions to help you achieve a better year than your last one, in your business.
To start with, we want you to think about the good stuff that has happened in your last business year:
- What was your proudest business achievement?
- Who was your best customer?
- What was your best selling product or service?
- What was your most successful offer?
- What was your most successful marketing message?
- What was your best lead generator?
- Who was your best employee?
- Who was your best supplier/partner?
As you answer these questions, we want you to think about why you have given the answer you have.
This is going to help you plan for the next period of time in your business.
And if you think of other questions you believe we should have asked? Fantastic – go ahead and record those too.
If you don’t know the answers to many of these questions, that’s OK. We can work on solving that.
Ifyou’d like help with getting your marketing sorted,
give us a call on 01256 83 11 10.
Registered office address: Unit 14 Faraday Court | Rankine Road | Basingstoke | Hampshire | RG24 8PF
Registered No: 4440964 Registered in England & Wales